Request A Lab or Drug Test Today!
- Affordable & Extensive test menu
- Convenient ordering & Quick results
- No Doctor’s order is necessary. We provide one!
Order your test
We come to you!
Get your results
Quality Clinical Lab DBA Express Laboratory Services LLC monitors samples that have been transported to the lab:
- Within a time frame appropriate to the nature of the requested examination and the lab discipline concerned
- Within a temperature range specified in the collection manual and with the designated preservatives to ensure the integrity of samples
- In a manner that ensures safety for the carrier, the general public, and Quality Clinical Lab and complies with national and local regulatory requirements
Compliance & HIPAA
We anticipate that our clients have complied with regulatory requirements such as CPT coding, ICD-9-CM, and/or ICD-10 coding, and patient confidentiality.
We have an active quality improvement mechanism that complies with HIPAA and HITECH. Our lab observes the regulations governing laboratories for patient information confidentiality as stated in the HIPAA regulations and by Florida. Each patient is entitled to remain completely anonymous throughout the testing and reporting process. Access to confidential information is restricted to authorized personnel, and such information may only be provided to persons authorized to receive such information.
Also, Quality Clinical Lab DBA Express Laboratory Services LLC is very aware of HIPAA concerns regarding standards for electronic transactions and the security of those transactions and has implemented policies and procedures to ensure compliance with HIPAA standards.
Schedule your appointment online or contact us to speak with our friendly staff members.